Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Little One's Room...in progress...part 2

I felt inspired today to do some work on the Little One's room, so I dug out my paint and paint brushes and headed upstairs...

I worked on the deciduous trees first, and then on the grass and flowers at the bottom of all the trees, I still have some work to do on the evergreens. The main project I worked on today was to paint the Hobbit Hole. Eric had drawn an outline on the wall, but I needed some inspiration, so I looked through his copy of The Hobbit and there were some great illustrations, that was all the inspiration I needed!

Here are the pictures of some of the trees and the Hobbit hole.



5 comments:

Auntie Cathy said...

Tammy the mural you and Eric on doing in the baby's room is amazing. When it is finished it is going to look super. Love you Auntie Cathy

Tam-A-Roo said...

Thanks Auntie Cathy!

Renee and Brian said...

Wow, it looks like you have been busy painting! You guys are doing a great job. Won't it be exciting when you finally have a child in that room!

Amber said...

Really cute! I love the trees and the leaves! You guys will have to post more pictures when you're finished...
Can't wait to see the finished product!

Allison Family said...

I love the pictures! I just found your blog from Renee and Brian's blog. Our family travelled to the Philippines in March and brought home a 5 year old little boy who is a ball of energy. I love to read about others journeys adopting from the Philippines. I am excited to follow your journey now, too!