Friday, April 17, 2009

The Perfect Stroller?

We've begun our search for "The Perfect Stroller" however, I must admit that I wonder if it exists?

Eric is 6'2" while I am only 5'2"...usually if the stroller is comfortable for me to push...then Eric has to practically bend in two to push it, and if the stroller is comfortable for Eric then I feel like a little kid trying to push a shopping cart!

So far our favorite has been the Chicco Cortina Stroller. Our favorite feature is the adjustable handle! Can you believe it an a-d-j-u-s-t-a-b-l-e handle?! (watch the video here...yes...the website has videos on its website that show you how to operate the stroller!) We think the Chicco designers are geniuses! The price tag is a little too steep for us right now (we're trying to be thrifty)...so we've been doing a little "window" shopping...online...ebay...craig's list...US stores...sales...even the Chicco store in Manila! I am learning to be pretty patient when it comes to hunting for a good bargain - and since we won't really need the stroller for another year or so - we have some time! We'll keep researching and hopefully find a GREAT deal!

What's your idea of the perfect stroller?

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ha! I can totally relate, I am 5' exactly, and my husband is 5'10". I never really stopped to think about the stroller issue, but you're right! Hmmm...I will go and try the stroller my brother lent us...I think it's adjustable, but I'm not sure! Good luck on finding the perfect stroller!